Bike Quarter Socks - VT0610
- Free Shipping Over $60
bike quarter - VT0610
Vitalsox® Cycling socks are anatomically designed to provide a perfect interface between the user's foot and cycling shoe, resulting in superior comfort, moisture management, and stroke power.
- Lightweight quarter sock constructed with an elasticized arch support, ankle brace, and special ventilation diamond pique knit.
- The unique padding system in the forefoot area that serves as a shock absorber is constructed using engineered expansion joints that provide comfort and allows
- energy transfer without bulk, wrinkling, or sheering.
- The outside edge of each pad is beveled to meet the ventilation channel seamlessly, thus avoiding a ridgeline and the high-low topography found in other padded socks.
- The ultra-thin toe box and the lack of padding in the heel area allow for the close fit of the cycling shoe.
- Cyclists need moisture management, support, and superior fit in a sock.
- Mountain Bike
- 80% Polypropylene DryStat
- 10% Elastane Lycra
- 10% Polyamide-Nylon
Although we design socks, we think of ourselves as engineers. In a proprietary process, we infuse silver ions into the core of a polypropylene fiber. The silver ions inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold, reducing odors, while the polypropylene wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry. We've been using this technology since 1998.
MADE IN ITALY
"Made in Italy" symbolized pride. Our factory in the foothills of the Italian Alps manufactures socks in a fully state-of-the-art facility. Since 1981, we have been combining the finest yarns with the latest technologies to give athletes the best socks.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SOCKS
Turn inside out, machine wash warm, tumble dry cool, and do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.